A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Swan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Swan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Swan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Swan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Swan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Swan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.