A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Swan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Swan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Swan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Swan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Swan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Swan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Swan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.