A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Swartz, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Swartz, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Swartz MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Barbara Swartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Swartz practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona Del Mar, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurologists.