A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Tennille Lewis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara T. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Naples Internists and Naples Emergency Physicians.