Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Barbara Taylor
Barbara Taylor, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Elmira, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Barbara Taylor is affiliated with Audie Murphy Va Hospital, South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div. and Uthscsa. She speaks English.
Barbara Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Barbara Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Anas Mouchli
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Jennifer Healy
Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Hector Trevino
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi53