A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Tobias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Tobias practice?
Dr. Barbara Tobias practices Family Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Tobias, Dr. Barb Tobias, Dr. Barbie Tobias, Dr. Barbra Tobias