A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Trandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Trandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trandel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trandel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Trandel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Trandel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Trandel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Trandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Trandel practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.