A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Trandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Trandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trandel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Trandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trandel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Trandel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Trandel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Trandel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Trandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Trandel practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.