Barbara Trandel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2015
Bad Medicine
She canceled more appointments than kept. Was always hesitant about prescribing pain medication that actually worked and never spent much time when she actually *did* see me. I am a 68 year old female with degenerative disk disease and have been in great pain. Unfortunately, I have been stuck with this doctor through Medicare. She has since left the practice due to substance abuse. I surprised her peers never noticed. (?) This has translated to years of sloppy performance at my expense. My son had told me for years to seek another doctor and now I wish I had listened. I do, however, wish her luck.

January 31st, 2014
She's a good doctor. She takes your opinion into account. I trust her.

November 27th, 2013
Business Before Better Health
Seems more interested in making money than critical patient health. Business like with very little patient interaction. I doubt even years of experience will have any relevent results on her overall abilities. Would stay away and find a true physician. She is just a business woman with a medical license. Missed many months of office duty. Perhaps personal opinion or life issues are causing professional errors.

July 3rd, 2012
No Show Doctor
This Doctor has cancelled 5 of my appointments. She is never in this office. Why is she not showing up for her practice and patients.