A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Turner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Turner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Turner practice?
- Dr. Barbara Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kensington, MD.
See Kensington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.