A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Tylka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Tylka is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Tylka, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tylka graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tylka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynn Tylka FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Tylka practice?
- Dr. Barbara Tylka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Tylka practices Surgery near Baker City, OR.
See Baker City Surgeons.