A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Vereault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Vereault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vereault
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Vereault, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vereault graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Vereault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Vereault DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Vereault practice?
- Dr. Barbara Vereault has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Vereault practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors.