A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Vickrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Vickrey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickrey graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vickrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara G Vickrey MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Vickrey practice?
- Dr. Barbara Vickrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Vickrey practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.