A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Vilushis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Vilushis is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilushis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Vilushis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Vilushis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Vilushis practice?
- Dr. Barbara Vilushis has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Vilushis practices Family Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Primary Care Doctors.