A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Vizy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Vizy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Vizy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vizy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vizy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vizy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara Vizy practice?
Dr. Barbara Vizy practices Family Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Family Physicians.