Dr. Barbara Vizy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2016
Magnificent Bedside Manner
No matter what time my appointment, she always makes me feel like I am the only patient that she has for the day.

December 5th, 2015
professional athlete
Clinic is fine but my wife and children still prefer to see Dr Vizy

November 2nd, 2015
Executive
I agree, she was trolled (had to look up what that meant). I don't feel my medical issues are for public consumption, but she helped me with my conditions last year and I'm just getting around to giving her a good review. Shame on me! And it doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes.

September 18th, 2015
Whole family sees her
Dr. Vizy got trolled. I'm 59 and have been seeing her since she started in Beachwood. I have absolutely no complaints. I've seen her from everything from stiches to shingles. I'm not sure how the other reviewer has occasion to talk with other patients, but my 2 adult daughters and their families also see Dr. Vizy and love her. So that's 8 people who would recommend her without reservation.

September 9th, 2015
Great doctor
Went to see her because I was having trouble sleeping. After 15 minutes office visit, she gets me into see a cardiologist that afternoon and I get open-heart surgery 2 days later. So here when I thought I would get some sleeping pills, I end up with stents instead. Believe me, she listens to you and my family is grateful she does. Only women I've sent flowers to other than my wife.

August 12th, 2015
Disappointed
Dr. Vizy is very kind and gentle-mannered but I often feel as if my symptoms are brushed off because I "seem" to be in good health. I've been having many symptoms that I've been trying to get to the bottom of and unfortunately she did not offer much help. I suggested that I thought I might have some sort of vitamin deficiency due to a vegetarian diet but she basically shrugged it off. I left the appointment feeling very frustrated. I am looking for an integrated medicine doctor that will take the time to look at the whole picture and help me figure out what's going on.

July 19th, 2015
Disappointed
Dr. Vizy has been my doctor for two years, but I have decided to move on to someone else. I find her staff to be very rude, they seem annoyed when I call to make an appointment. Every time I have come into Dr. Vizy's office for an appointment, the waiting room is really dirty and smells of smoke. I usually make morning appointments, EVERY time I came in, the receptionist was eating a full Mcdonalds breakfast while she checked me in. It is really gross. Dr. Vizy's nurse called in the wrong dosage for my medication and it took two weeks to get it corrected. During my last visit, I waited an hour in the room for Dr. Vizy. I had so many questions for her, but she seemed to have little information. I have spoken to three other patients who had similar experiences.

July 9th, 2015
Pharmacy Technician
I have been going to Dr. Vizy for over 10 years me and both my children and she is an excellent and outstanding doctor to have.

June 3rd, 2015
Will always be my doctor
Agree with last review: Dr Vizy is wonderful. She is busy, but I've gotten into the office the next day when I had strep and I've been able to reach her at night about a medication question. Otherwise, it's never been anything really desperate. I guess she is in demand, but the way I look at it, quality, particularly in this field, always is

September 12th, 2013
Clinical Analyst/ RN
Best physician I ever known.

January 23rd, 2013
Great PCP
I have been a patient of Dr. Vizy for years. Dr. Vizy is very personable and remembers you and your history. She takes time with you during office visits to make sure you are comfortable with whatever service was rendered.

September 26th, 2012
Love the doc-hate the staff
I love Dr. Vizy, but the staff is not fantastic. Everytime I try to get an appointment (a SICK appointment) it is always a week later. Its crazy, they will not work with you. I end up having to go to an urgent care, time to find a more accomodating doc!!