A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara W Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara W. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Stewart practices Family Medicine near Auberry, CA.
See Auberry Family Physicians.