A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Walker, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara E Walker DO and FAAFP is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Walker practice?
- Dr. Barbara Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Walker practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.