A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Wang, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Kay Wang FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara K. Wang practice?
- Dr. Barbara Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Wang practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Geriatric Doctors.