Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Watson
Dr. Barbara Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Wynnewood, PA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Magee Rehabilitation Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Watson has the following 2 specialties
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Parvati Thiru
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Curtis Cummings
Philadelphia, PA 0.03 mi14
Dr. Aliza Braverman
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Philadelphia, PA 0.07 mi13