A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Webster, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Webster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara W Webster DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara W. Webster practice?
- Dr. Barbara Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Webster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Keller, TX.
See Keller Obstetricians & Gynecologists.