A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Weiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiser graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Weiser MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Weiser practice?
- Dr. Barbara Weiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Weiser practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists.