A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Weiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiser graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara Weiser practice?
Dr. Barbara Weiser practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mather, CA.
See Albany Internists.