Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weisinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Weisinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisinger graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Weisinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ruth Weisinger MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Weisinger practice?
- Dr. Barbara Weisinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Weisinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.