Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weisinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisinger
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Weisinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Weisinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisinger graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Weisinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ruth Weisinger MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Weisinger practice?
- Dr. Barbara Weisinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Weisinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.