A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Westmoreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Westmoreland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Westmoreland, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Westmoreland graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Westmoreland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Fenn Westmoreland MD is a female Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara F. Westmoreland practice?
- Dr. Barbara Westmoreland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Westmoreland practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists.