A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Wezenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Wezenter, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wezenter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wezenter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Wezenter MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Wezenter practice?
- Dr. Barbara Wezenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Wezenter practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Jamaica Endocrinologists.