A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Williams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- HIV Infections
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Williams MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Williams practices Psychiatry near Venice, FL.
See Venice Psychiatrists.