Dr. Barbara Winograd Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Winograd?

cant get a return call

Posted on March 8th, 2016

She is the worst doctor I ever seen sat in her office for almost 2 hours before she seen me and never paid attention to me she was more interested in eating. And the smell in her office is horrible would need a hot shower when I got home find another doctor I don't recommend her .

Posted on December 17th, 2015

I saw her many yars ago probably 2004 she misdiagnsed my bi polar disorder and gave me a medicine that quickly put me into the worst manic episode of my life. I crashed a car drunk. I would frink to self medicate to try to come down from the medicune she preoscgribed and on a personal level she always smelled and seating in her office was disgusting. Luckily my fiance put me in a private hospital where I was correctly diagnosed and have been in controp of my bi polar sinve. I greatly discourage anyone to see her

Gross

Posted on May 1st, 2012

She looks unhealthy and just give outs meds. like candy. also she had food all over the place and was eating while im trying to explain my issues. she doesnt take you seriously.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Great doctor

Always late

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I have externally imposed monthly appointments with Barbara Winograd. She is always at least 30 minutes late; usually more like an hour late. Winograd is very obese and makes walking look painful. Her single staff member (e.g. secretary) is constantly changing and always brainless.

patient

Posted on July 16th, 2009

Worst experience ever staff lies about your messages. Doctor rushes you out. I would have to make 10 phone calls to get a return call. Medications were supposed to call in dont get called in and they pretty much just lie to you to get you off the phone. Find another doctor.

Posted on July 15th, 2017