Dr. Barbara Wolfhope Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 2nd, 2012

Horrible.

Barbara Wolfhope is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have never had a good experience with her. I would recommend finding another doctor to go to unless you feel like wasting your time. She is rude, and incapable of properly diagnosing anything.

September 2nd, 2012

Horrible!!

The WORST doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. She is extremely rude and belittling. I have seen her a couple times, as has my mother. Sh ...

December 19th, 2011

Do not waste your time

I was feeling sick and very weak. I made an appointment with Dr. Wolfhope. She was not my first choice but she was on call that day. I felt like I was brushed away. That was the worst doctor experience i have ever had. She did not prescribe anything to me, but suggested to drink more water and maybe gatorade because it has electrolytes (!). Very disappointed. I cannot belive I had to pay for this visit.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

July 6th, 2011

Waste of Tiome & Money

After seeing Dr wolfhope for a recurring issue for over a year, I still have no answers and when I asked for a referral to go to a specialist, she insisted that she could do the testing I wanted. I was so frustrated with her lack of a diagnosis and follow up that I found some things on the internet as suggestions for directions we might go for insight. When I preented them at my next appointment, she basically humiliated me for doing my own research and I walked away feeling like an idiot. Immediately following my appointment, I called my mother to tell her that she had given birth to a psychotic hypochondriac, and told her what I had found through my internet research. As soon as I said the name of the condition my mother told me her mother(my maternal grandmother) had that condition!! Dr Wolfhope will never know why I am having these symptoms because she never cared enough to do any research, and would not refer me to exactly the kind of specialist I need for this condition because she wanted to do the testing herself. And oh by the way, she said.... stop at the lab for the bloodwork on your way out and then call this number in a few days for your results.... and its a recording!

May 13th, 2011

Does not listen, makes you feel like an idiot

Several times I visited her and was misdiagnosed. I did my own research and came to her with some ideas, because her treatment wasnt helping. She made me feel like a 4 year old who is telling tall tales. Finally went to a specialist who confirmed my symptoms were of a totally different illness and began proper treatment. Also I lost 65 pounds in one year due to an eating disorder (which is why I came to her for the appt) and she denied it- i had her look at my previous chart and she was like, "Oh, I just think your medication dampened your appetite." I lost 5 more pounds over the next 2 wks and went for a followup. (Full grown woman, 5'8, 100 lbs) She said she thought I was at a good weight. She doesnt seem to have kept up with the literature- I told her about another (very prevalent allergy) condition I have that was diagnosed by another doctor and greatly improved my symptoms through healty diet change. She said she wasnt familiar with it and didn't believe I had it. She said I should return to my regular diet despite the obvious improvement of my symptoms. I tried to explain the new testing methods available for the condition and she made me feel like an idiot. I'm never going back there.

May 7th, 2010

Dr. Barbara Wolfhope - does she enjoy her job?

She missed the Bedside manner class. Not very friendly AT ALL.

March 26th, 2010

Dr. Barbara Wolfhope

She was very rude and demeaning.

July 21st, 2016