A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Wolfson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wolfson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Wolfson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Wolfson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Wolfson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Radiologists and Dayton Pediatric Specialists.