A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Wolfson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wolfson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Wolfson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Wolfson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Wolfson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Radiologists and Dayton Pediatric Specialists.