A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wotherspoon graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wotherspoon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara E Wotherspoon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Wotherspoon practice?
- Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO and Aurora, MO.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.