Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Wotherspoon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

Don't go there

Terrible. Zero stars. I could hear the staff making fun of my description of symptoms. I spent 6 months trying to get help. She kept looking at the clock, said I needed progesterone, prescribed prempro which added more estrogen, even though mine was off the charts. Follow up was horrible. There's not enough space for my total comments. She spent less than 10 minutes with me. To sum it up, at my daughter's insistence I made an appointment with her doctor's office several hours away; they were astonished at the poor care I had received. I ended up having a radical hysterectomy due to the massive amounts of cysts on my ovaries, fibroids making my uterus 2 1/2 times the normal size, and I had an "unbelievable amount of endometriosis". That is a direct quote. So, ladies: save your time and money. One of the WORST experiences in my life.

June 7th, 2015

Terrible

Terrible. I had visited dr wotherspoon through out my entire pregnancy as my ob/gyn every visit i had i waited well over an hour after my appointment time, then once finally back in the room i almost always waited 15-30 minutes for her to make it to my room. Every appointment i bring my questions so i remember what to ask and every time she answers 1 maybe 2 questions before saying "okay were done here!" Once, she was still talking answering one of my questions as she was walking out the door while i still had multiple left, she just left the room after she finished her sentence and i sat there for a good 10 minutes wondering if we were done or is she coming back until i hear her down the hall saying shes going to the hospital to see a patient. This is my first pregnancy and every time i leave her office i still have to turn to google to answer my unresolved questions. I would rather see her nurse practitioner than her any day. I understand shes a busy woman but my pregnancy nearing the end and i'm still not even sure what i do or where i go when i feel its time, and i'm not even sure what i'm suppose to be looking out for. Unfortunately she is all my insurance will cover but if i had the money i would have gone to cox health for my services.

May 4th, 2015

Staff was great. Dr. Wotherspoon was rude and uncaring.

February 3rd, 2015

Delivered one child with her. Would not go to again.

I was a patient with Dr. Wotherspoon for a few years. She delivered my first child, but I would not go to her again. She was almost always running late to appointments. She did not seem to care about what I was saying to her. I have heard her discussing patients, myself included, in the hallway between exam room loudly enough to be heard in the rooms. She performed an episiotomy during my delivery and did not tell me she was doing it. But, she does have small hands, so that's a plus.

November 19th, 2010

dr wotherspoon is very caring and helpfull,agreat doctor,wish she had delivered all my children

May 25th, 2017