Dr. Barbara Yates MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 29th, 2015
sculptor
I was so fortunate to get referred to Dr. Yates. She is an intelligent , kind and caring Dr. She thorough and cares enough to do homework to look into your condition further. She diagnosed me quickly with Bioptic lateral optic neuritis and got me in the hospital quickly. I lost my eyesight completely and she knew what to do and my eye sight has improved 90% in just a few weeks and I am still healing thanks to her! Amazing Dr. With a heart of gold! She is a gem and any patient is lucky to have such a wise Dr. To care for them in the most vulnerable moments! The eyes are the windows to the soul and is something that would be hard to live without! Thanks to her I don't have to! She rocks!

February 7th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
This office was kind enough to fit me in as a new patient for an emergency. I saw Dr. Yates with a traumatic eye injury following a car accident. She was very thorough and took the time to explain my injury to me. She even came into the office early the next day, a Saturday when the office was closed, for a follow up visit.

May 17th, 2011
Mrs. DuFloth
Very good doctor. Was very happy with the outcome of my cataract operation. She is professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. I highly recomm ...