A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Zabska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Zabska has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Zabska MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Zabska practice?
- Dr. Barbara Zabska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Zabska practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL.
See Chicago Internists.