A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Zajdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajdel graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Zajdel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Zajdel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Zajdel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Zajdel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Zajdel practices Family Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Mount Clemens Primary Care Doctors.