A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Zajdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zajdel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Zajdel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajdel graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Zajdel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Zajdel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Zajdel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Zajdel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Zajdel practices Family Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Mount Clemens Primary Care Doctors.