inactive

Barbara M Zimmerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

August 13th, 2016
Would avoid that Doctor!
Dr Zimmerman was the rudest and most condescending doctor Ive ever met. Was told it was normal to be running a high fever during pregnancy.

April 19th, 2011
absolutly horrible
I've never been treated so poorly in my life by a docter. She cold rude and insensitive. I'm so shocked and offended by the way I was treated ( she actually yelled at me in the lobby of the hospital after I came back to ask why she cancelled my perscription) I should have been home relaxing after my precedure instead I was forced to go back to the hospital because she wouldn't come to the phone when I called to find out why I was denied pain meds. Instead I was left crying ( more so because I was in pain) but also because I was embarrassed that she had yelled out my personal information about how she had treated me for everyone in the hospital lobby to hear. tomorrow morning I am going up to file a complaint I hope no else ever has to go thru what I am feeling now

February 7th, 2011
Bed Side Manor is horrific
I have never experienced such rude doctor. She is constantly acting with anger and hate. You can see she is unhappy with herself and it shows big time.