A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Parks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Parks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Jefferson Parks MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. B J. Parks practice?
- Dr. B Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. B Parks practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.