A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbie Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbie Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbie Barrett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Barrett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbie Jane Barrett MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbie J. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Barbie Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbie Barrett practices Emergency Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Emergency Physicians.