A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbra Alvir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbra Alvir, Family Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvir graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Alvir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbra Rapunzel Alvir DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbra R. Alvir practice?
- Dr. Barbra Alvir has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barbra Alvir practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.