Dr. Barbra Burkett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbra Burkett?

April 23rd, 2012

Beware of this practice!!!!

This place is horrendous, stay away!!! Beyond rude staff, slow and insensitive. The doctor is not up to date with anything! I still cant get over the front desk. THEY ARE AWFUL!!

April 23rd, 2012

Absolute worst!!! Stay away!!!

Let me start of by saying this office is the absolute worst. The front desk staff is rude and the lady in the front is plain nasty. She's rude and insensitive and pure lazy. I've been here twice and don't think I'll ever step foot in here. This place is so unprofessional and disgusting. The doctor is not up to date at all. I don't understand where the doctors high ratings come from. BEWARE!!!!

March 22nd, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

My mom was 90 when I first brought her to Dr. Burkett. Mom had special needs and Dr. Burkett was always caring, competent, and willing to spend as much time with Mom as she needed, never rushed us, and gave excellent care! Mom has since passed but Dr. Burkett has been caring for me for over ten years in the same caring fashion.I don't know if I've ever had better care. Highly recomend Dr. Burkett.

January 3rd, 2012

My pain and those of many clueless problems

I came to Dr. Burkett 7 months ago of having any idea what my illness was which was causing so much pain and fatigue. I had no idea including the other doctor's who were acting if they were trying me only with pain medication. They never seemed to care only to get me out of there way by giving me temporary pain medication. Make a long story short here come's Dr. Burkett, my guardian Angel-Doctor. She cared about finding the name of my illness rather throwing me off the bridge. You see, she took the time to listen and care about me as a patient, or even if I was her daughter. I love Dr. Burkett because she told me we had a lot of work to do but I will try my hardest to find out what's really going on. Dr. Burkett found out that I had Lupus and Fibromyalgia before the year was out. I was very impressive of her work, soul dedication and her dedicated staff on making a job well done for me.

June 8th, 2011

One of the most caring doctors I've ever had. She had a hunch on a cancer diagnosis that saved my life, but another doctor may not have ever pursued it. She spends a great deal of time listening to her patients and offering sound advice. Her wait time is usually long, but I was willing to wait b/c I know she was giving the same time and attention that I would soon receive as well. Every patient is made to feel important, valued, and cared for. She is definitely one of the best out there. If you're looking for more than the usual 15 minute surface exam from rushed physicians, Dr. Burkett is just what you need!

October 20th, 2010

Best Doctor there is!

Best Dr. I have been to in my 71 years. She diagnosed right away what other doctor's missed for years. She saved me a lot of suffering.

October 27th, 2009

She's a real doctor

Dr Burkett is one of the finest people to wear a white coat in my experience. She was a country doctor so she learned how to do diagnosis and not just refer to specialists.

May 16th, 2009

i cross the river to see her

Old school country doctor in the city.,

March 18th, 2009