A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbra Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbra Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbra Horn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Horn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbra Adrian Horn MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbra A. Horn practice?
- Dr. Barbra Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbra Horn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Oncologists.