Dr. Barbra Horn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbra Horn?

Posted on January 26th, 2016

She knows everything.

Unbelievable Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Just having been diagnosed with very early breast cancer, I made an appointment with Dr. Horn. Not only does she have an amazing bedside manner but she literally spent 2 hours and 15 minutes explaining everything from my pathology report, treatments needed to arm exercises needed to obtain my original range of motion. I have never in my life met such a thorough doctor and I am even with a boutique internist that has never spent anywhere near this much time with me. My mother-in-law recently passed away from lung cancer and after going to all of her appointments, I know we didn't even spend a fourth of the time with her oncologist. I would highly recommend her to anyone, but I hopefully I will never need to.

Dr

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Horn spent an hour with me it was wonderful. After my surgeon she was a bright light into a bad situation

Posted on May 24th, 2017