A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbra Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbra Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbra S. Miller practice?
Dr. Barbra Miller practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.