A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbra Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbra Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbra Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbra Sue Miller MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbra S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Barbra Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbra Miller practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.