Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Make it quick. show details Make it quick.
by Wolfen on May 30th, 2014

You basically have two minutes from the time the door opens. It would probably be helpful if you had a list so you don't forget anything as he scurries away so he can talk to the nurses about his new boat. Also, be ready for monthly appointments to check on your sniffles and be ready to get refills on a monthly basis for something as simple as blood pressure meds. Don't want to develop an addiction to those bad boys. Pathetic.

Alegant Madison council bluffs show details Alegant Madison council bluffs
Dec 1st, 2013

Have been going to him since I was about 22 years old has always been hard to schedule an appointment so I am 27 now and am not able to work around his schedule anymore so I scheduled an appointment 1 time with another doctor so Dr. Monaster now refuses to see me and will no longer refill any of my prescriptions. I'm not sure if that is normal behavior for a doctor or why he has hurt feelings. Thankfully it's nothing major just migraine pills I need.

Mar 15th, 2011

Started seeing him in 2010. Best family practitioner in terms of medical knowledge and time spent with the patient of anyone I have seen over the last 10 years.