A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barclay Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barclay Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barclay Marshall Wilson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barclay M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Barclay Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barclay Wilson practices Family Medicine near Milton, PA.
See Milton Family Physicians.