A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bard Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bard Madsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madsen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bard Madsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Madsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bard Roberts Madsen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bard R. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Bard Madsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bard Madsen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.