A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bard Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bard Madsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madsen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Madsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bard Madsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Madsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bard Roberts Madsen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bard R. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Bard Madsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bard Madsen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.