Dr. Bardia Gholami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bardia Gholami?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Bardia Gholami?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2017

Excellent, caring doctor

Dr. Gholami saw my children and was extremely helpful. He was able to help them deal with severe OCD and anxiety and help them gain the skills to help themselves. They always felt comfortable and never rushed or pressed.

August 18th, 2017

Patient, kind, and encouraging

I started seeing Dr. G over a year ago. Being a purist at heart, it was a painstaking battle to convince myself to try treating my deficits with medication. Dr. G challenged my thinking with a very constructive attitude and an educational approach. He was able to break explanations down and use multiple communication styles when necessary. He has always been careful to make sure that I understood and felt comfortable with every step of the process: it wasn't "my doctor's treatment plan", it was *my* treatment plan that we developed together. He has shown himself to be a sympathetic and compassionate doctor, something I personally have had difficulty finding in some past physicians. Never have I felt "pushed" into a treatment option that made me feel uncomfortable. I really cannot overemphasize the sense of inclusion that was encouraged. Dr. Gholami was honestly the first psychiatrist to help me in a profound way. What I once saw as hopeless flaws and personality 'defects', I now see as attainable goals that can be conquered through hard work and positive attitude. There is really no end to the great things I have to say here! Unfortunately, he no longer offers his services to my area, and his current replacement has not yet inspired the confidence that I feel was, evidently, vital to my treatment plan. Hopefully this turns around soon though! :)

September 12th, 2016

Dont waste your loved one on this guy

If Iculd give him a zero i would. Totally unprofessional and even responsible enough to invoice for sessions. Does not except insurance???? really!

April 30th, 2015

A credit to his profession.

Very attentive & caring. Very interested as well as cooperative & willing to respect my wishes as a parent in regards to my child's care. Also extremely respectful of our cultural beliefs. Highly recommend.

September 18th, 2013

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Gholami is a very qualified psychiatrist who treat each of his patients with class, and style. He can relate easily to the problem and helps to make the patient understand how to make changes in their lives in a practical manner. He is a very caring physician and will take time out of his personal life to help a patient. He is not money driven and truly cares about each of his patients.

May 24th, 2011

He is the most understanding and patient doctor I have ever seen.

June 15th, 2017