Dr. Bari-Sue Brodsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bari-Sue Brodsky?

September 1st, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Brodsky's at her current and former practices. I couldn't be more satisfied with the treatment I've received. She's diagnosed things that were not obvious, and does not order excess tests or antibiotics. I have been able to get appointments with her quickly, and she has phoned me back when I called her to ask a follow-up question.

April 9th, 2010

I am writing this review to show my dissatisfaction with my patient records from this doctor. I am glad she is no longer my primary care physician. I recently got a copy of my medical records in order to show it to my university. I found that in my records, she put a note saying that a goal of treatment for a wrist injury was being able to pick up my baby. I DO NOT HAVE A BABY AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT. I am not overweight and I have never been so I am extremely dissatisfied that she would assume something like that. I have been in a long-term monogamous relationship for 5 years now so I believe there was no reason for her to so rudely judge me.

September 23rd, 2010