A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barinder Athwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barinder Athwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barinder Athwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Athwal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Athwal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barinder S Athwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barinder S. Athwal practice?
- Dr. Barinder Athwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Barinder Athwal practices Ophthalmology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists.