A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barinder Athwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barinder Athwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Athwal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Athwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barinder Athwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Athwal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Athwal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barinder S Athwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barinder S. Athwal practice?
- Dr. Barinder Athwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Barinder Athwal practices Ophthalmology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists.