A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barinder Mahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahal
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barinder Mahal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mahal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barinder Singh Mahal MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barinder S. Mahal practice?
- Dr. Barinder Mahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Barinder Mahal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Physiatrists and Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors.