A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barinder Mahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barinder Mahal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mahal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barinder S Mahal MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barinder S. Mahal practice?
- Dr. Barinder Mahal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barinder Mahal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Middlebury Physiatrists and Middlebury Sports Medicine Doctors.