A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barjinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barjinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barjinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bacon County Hospital
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barjinder Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barjinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Barjinder Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barjinder Singh practices Medical Oncology near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA and Baxley, GA.
See Waycross Oncologists.