A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barjinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barjinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barjinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bacon County Hospital
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barjinder Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barjinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Barjinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Barjinder Singh practices Medical Oncology near Waycross, GA.
See Waycross Oncologists.