A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barkat Jaferi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barkat Jaferi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barkat Jaferi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaferi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Jaferi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barkat Abbas Jaferi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barkat A. Jaferi practice?
- Dr. Barkat Jaferi has 1 office location.
Dr. Barkat Jaferi practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.