A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barlow Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barlow Lynch, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer General Urology and Urologic Oncology, Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance